Learn how to delete an unwanted profile.
- [Instructor] In this video, I want to show you…how to remove an unwanted user profile.…So what I'm going to do is open up File Explorer,…and I'm going to go to this PC and then go…into the C drive and the Users folder.…And what we have here is a folder for every user…who's ever logged on to this machine.…These folders represent the profile…directories for the user.…So, what I want to do now is right-click on the Start button…and go to System; and when the System Property Sheet opens,…I'm going to click on Advanced System Settings,…which you can see right here above the mouse pointer.…
And this is going to open up System Properties;…and right here in the middle,…we have a section marked User Profiles.…I'm going to click Settings,…and this is going to bring up a list…of all of the profiles that exist on this machine.…So, let's go ahead and get rid of a profile.…Suppose we want to get rid of the profile for user2.…I can select that profile and then click on Delete,…and I receive a prompt asking me if I want…to delete the profile for user2.…
This hands-on, practical course covers the skills necessary for a system admin to plan deployments in Windows 10—and prepare for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of Microsoft Certification exam 70-697. Brien Posey shows how to perform a migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10, enable and configure Hyper-V, configure mobility options, and work with power plans. Plus, he explains how to encrypt a drive using BitLocker.
Review the learning objectives for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of exam 70-697 at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-697.aspx.
- Migrating and configuring user data
- Collecting files and settings from a source computer
- Restoring files to a destination computer
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Creating and managing a virtual switch
- Modifying a virtual machine
- Configuring mobility options
- Working with the Windows Mobility Center
- Configuring security for mobile devices
- Encrypting a drive
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
1. Migrate and Configure User Data
2. Configuring Hyper-V
3. Configure Mobility Options
4. Configure Security for Mobile Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.