All that's left here is to add some custom color themes and graphics to our company portal. I'll walk you through that in this movie.
- [Voiceover] To conclude this section of the course,…introducing Microsoft Intune, I thought I'd demonstrate…how to customize the company portal.…You'll do this from the admin area.…Here in the administration column,…it's the last link on the bottom, Company Portal.…Here, you can specify the company name,…company contact information, privacy statement,…and put in logos if you wish.…You may remember from previous video,…when we went to the portal,…it said Test for the company name.…
So go ahead and change that to your company name.…You can also choose to put an IT department contact name,…phone number, email address, and additional information.…This will be useful for your users to get tech support.…You can also put in your company privacy statement.…And also, probably a good idea to specify a website…that users can also access for additional support.…Also put a website name.…Down at the bottom are a few customization options…including the theme color.…
You many remember the theme color of the bar…across the top was blue, but you can change that…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.