After adding users, we'll create groups to help organize our users and devices.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] After adding users…you can then organize them into groups.…So in this video I'll be reviewing how to create groups…and organize users and devices in Intune.…Groups provide flexibility in managing your users,…mobile devices, computers, and software.…You can set up groups by geographic location,…department, or hardware characteristics,…and then use them to perform a variety of admin tasks…at scale, such as setting policies for a set of users…or a set of devices, for example,…let's say that you want to set policies…for all of your Android users or all of your iPhone users.…
You can create two types of groups…in the Microsoft Intune Administrator console,…device groups and user groups.…Device groups are used to deploy software and updates…and configure Microsoft Intune agent settings…and Windows Firewall settings policies.…Create user groups to make licensed software…available to users, and also target…mobile devices and security policies.…Let me demonstrate how to set up…both types of groups with Intune.…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.