Explore the process involved in creating provisioning packages using the Windows Application and Deployment Kit. Export and build a provisioning package. Explore options for deploying those packages once they are created.
- [Instructor] Previously, I talked about creating…line-of-business apps and offering those apps…to users in a PowerShell session…or from the Windows Store for Business.…However, if you have a really large and complex enterprise,…it's possible that neither of those options…will work effectively.…A third option is to use…the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit…to create and deploy provisioning packages.…The Windows ADK doesn't come pre-installed on PCs though,…so I've installed this application…using the defaults shown here.…
If you want to follow along, you'll need to do the same.…Although many of the default tools are required,…the one we're going to work with in this movie…is the Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer tool.…If you install the Windows ADK,…make sure to install what you see here.…You use provisioning packages to deploy Windows apps…or line-of-business apps for a single Windows edition…or multiple editions.…A package can also be used to enroll devices…using Windows Intune.…
You can allocate the required certificates…
This course maps to the domain of Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, a required exam for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Configuring and supporting network settings
- Connecting to a network and configuring network locations
- Using Windows Firewall
- Managing partitions with Disk Management
- Managing storage with PowerShell
- Creating and configuring a VHD
- Creating and configuring homegroups and folder shares
- Configuring desktop apps and startup options
- Creating and deploying provisioning packages
- Using Remote Management tools
- Configuring Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Networking
2. Configure Storage
3. Configure Data Access and Usage
Troubleshoot data access5m 59s
4. Implement Apps
5. Configure Remote Management
What's next?1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.