The system tray is a set of controls that appears in the bottom-right corner of the screen at all times and includes the clock. This video shows how to quickly add or remove items from that area.
- [Instructor] In Windows 10 you can copy and paste … multiple items without clearing the Clipboard. … Go to Settings, to the System Category, … then to Clipboard. … Turn on Clipboard history. … Select something that you want to copy. … Use the keyboard shortcut Control + C to copy it. … Go to your destination document … and use the keyboard shortcut Control + V to paste it. … This is how copy and paste normally works. … Copy as many things as you want. … Go to your destination document … and use the keyboard shortcut Windows key + V. … This shows the recent history of things you've copied … to the Clipboard. … Select the item you want to paste. … Use the shortcut Windows key + V again. … To remove something from Clipboard history, … click the More button on that item. … The button with three dots on it. … Choose Delete to remove that item … or choose Clear All to remove everything. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.