You can operate Windows 10 with a mouse and keyboard or touch screen controls. Depending on which device you have, you may be able to control Windows with a pen stylus. There are lots of Windows devices that come with pens. This video shows you how to interface with Windows using only a pen stylus.
- [Instructor] You can operate Windows 10 with a mouse…and keyboard, or touch screen controls,…but also depending on which device you have,…you may be able to control Windows with a pen stylus.…There are lots of Windows devices that come with a stylus.…I'm using the Microsoft Surface Pro 4.…So first, I want to take a quick look at Settings.…So I'm going to go into the Start Menu, into Settings,…into the category labeled Devices,…and I want to make sure I'm on this section…labeled Bluetooth & other devices.…I can see my pen appears on this list,…so it's already connected.…
If you did not already have your pen connected,…you would go to this button…to Add Bluetooth or other devices,…and go through the pairing process for your specific stylus.…But I do already have mine connected,…so it appears on this list.…Also, here in my device's settings,…there's a section for Pen & Windows Ink,…and if I take a look at the Task Bar,…I should see this button for the Windows Ink Workspace.…That's a set of tools that are specifically designed…
- Launching applications
- Interacting with windows, menus, and ribbons
- Multitasking to switch between multiple applications
- Switching to tablet mode
- Managing files and folders with the File Explorer
- Browsing the web with Edge
- Working with email, contacts, and calendars
- Using and installing apps
- Managing display and account settings
- Backing up Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 12/08/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: understanding essential folder structure, including the user folder; using shortcuts to files and folders; and creating 3D objects in Paint 3D.
1. Getting Started
2. Launching and Managing Applications
3. File Explorer: The Windows Filing Cabinet
4. Browsing the Web with Edge
5. Working with Mail, People, and Calendars
6. Using the Other Bundled Apps
7. Installing Apps and Printers
8. Essential Settings and Customization
9. Account Settings
Sign-in security options4m 3s
10. Using Cortana to Search
11. Backing Up and Restoring
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.