Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Connect to Azure IoT Hub, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Narrator] So this is the place where…we can get started with Azure IoT Hub.…You don't have to follow all the instructions on this page.…I'm going to lead you through a slightly different path…that involves using a v6 to connect up your solution…directly to Azure once you've got it set up.…So the basic steps are sign in to Azure,…configure an IoT Hub, set up it's properties,…and then also set up a device.…Now a device is a device in the Cloud,…not your actual device, but it's the way in which…you can uniquely identify your, what they call,…a device twin, your shadow device in the Cloud…with your actual, physical device.…
So let's go ahead and get that process started.…If you already have an Azure account,…of course, you don't need to do this.…We'll start for free and set it up.…It's really straightforward.…I'm going to create a new Microsoft account…to match my test account here…and I'm going to give it a password.…Here we go.…Now we'll come back to our Gmail…and there's our Microsoft verify link, we'll click there.…
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.