Before your users can see and use your apps in Azure RemoteApp, you have to grant them access to your collection. This is the simple part. I'll show you how in this video.
- [Voiceover] In this movie I demonstrate how to add a user…to your Azure RemoteApp collections.…Before your users can see and use your apps…in Azure RemoteApp,…you have to grant them access to your collections.…This is pretty straightforward.…First, double click on the collection…that you want to add users to.…And then, here in the User Access tab, click that.…You can go ahead and add your users.…There are two ways to add users, by hand or in bulk,…I'll be demonstrating how to add users…one at a time, by hand.…
You wanna enter in the account information for the user,…this needs to be a Microsoft account,…or a work account for Active Directory.…But, they need to exist in the Active Directory tenant…associated with the subscription that you used…to create this Azure RemoteApp collection.…Make sure that you use the form…email@example.com…So, for example I'm going to add in a Hotmail account.…And after I'm finished entering it in…Microsoft will validate that that's an actual valid account.…
You'll notice if I try to use an account such as a Gmail…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.