Sign in with a Microsoft account and access OneDrive from File Explorer. Access OneDrive from the Internet using a web browser. Create a new folder in OneDrive. Explore folder properties and learn how to rename, move, or delete a folder.
- [Instructor] There are plenty of places to store…person data, including on a computer's hard disk,…attached external drives, and local network drives.…Large companies that need to manage corporate data…might have on-site data storage rooms,…or they might get their data off-site in the cloud…for a monthly or yearly fee.…Single users and small business owners…might opt to store their data online as well.…There are lots of options,…including Dropbox and Google Drive.…Here, I want to talk about OneDrive.…If you haven't done so yet,…open File Explorer to see your OneDrive folder.…
If you don't see folder, it's because you haven't…logged on to this computer with a Microsoft account.…You'll need to do that if you want to follow along.…If that's the case, click the start button,…click your user account name, click change account settings,…and switch over to your Microsoft account.…You can also sign out and sign back in.…The first time you click OneDrive,…you'll be prompted to log in.…Go ahead and do that with your Microsoft account.…
This course maps to the domain of Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, a required exam for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Configuring and supporting network settings
- Connecting to a network and configuring network locations
- Using Windows Firewall
- Managing partitions with Disk Management
- Managing storage with PowerShell
- Creating and configuring a VHD
- Creating and configuring homegroups and folder shares
- Configuring desktop apps and startup options
- Creating and deploying provisioning packages
- Using Remote Management tools
- Configuring Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Networking
2. Configure Storage
3. Configure Data Access and Usage
Troubleshoot data access5m 59s
4. Implement Apps
5. Configure Remote Management
What's next?1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.