Learn how to synchronize files from a network share for offline use, using Sync Center.
- In this video, I want to introduce you…to the Windows Sync Center,…and show you how to use it to make files available offline.…So, to access the Sync Center,…what we're going to do is go into Control Panel,…so I'm going to right click on the Start button,…I'm going to click on Control Panel,…and then I'm going to go up to the Search box…and type sync center,…and we can see Sync Center listed among the results,…so I'm going to go ahead and open that,…and here we have the Sync Center.…And you'll notice that we have a message right here,…saying that we have no sync partnerships set up…on the computer,…and click set up a new partnership to get started.…
But before I do that,…what I want to do is go into Manage Offline Files.…And you'll notice that I have a button right here…to enable offline files.…I'm going to go ahead and click on that,…and when I do, I'm prompted to enter my password,…so I'm going to enter a password,…and offline files are now enabled,…so I'll click Okay,…and now I'm prompted to reboot the system.…
This hands-on, practical course covers the skills necessary for a system admin to plan deployments in Windows 10—and prepare for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of Microsoft Certification exam 70-697. Brien Posey shows how to perform a migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10, enable and configure Hyper-V, configure mobility options, and work with power plans. Plus, he explains how to encrypt a drive using BitLocker.
Review the learning objectives for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of exam 70-697 at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-697.aspx.
- Migrating and configuring user data
- Collecting files and settings from a source computer
- Restoring files to a destination computer
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Creating and managing a virtual switch
- Modifying a virtual machine
- Configuring mobility options
- Working with the Windows Mobility Center
- Configuring security for mobile devices
- Encrypting a drive
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
1. Migrate and Configure User Data
2. Configuring Hyper-V
3. Configure Mobility Options
4. Configure Security for Mobile Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.