Configure regional and language support, including time and currency formats, location, input methods, and even which day should be considered the first day of the week. For global users, add additional clocks to manage time zones.
- [Narrator] Windows offers several ways…to customize the operating system to support…just about any kind of user.…Here, I'll discuss a specific subset of users,…specifically those that travel internationally…or work in different regions of the world remotely.…These global travelers often need to change…time and currency formats to relate…to clients and their surroundings.…They'll need additional clocks…to make it easier to move among time zones,…and to calculate what time it is…in other areas of the world.…They may also want to change the language that Windows uses…when giving presentations in other countries.…
You can access these options and others from Control Panel.…To get to Control Panel, right-click the start button,…and click it in the results.…Now click Clock, Language, and Region options.…Let's take a look at a few of these.…I'll start by creating additional clocks.…Click Add clocks for different time zones.…Click a time zone.…I'll choose Alaska.…Name the clock, and then click OK.…Now minimize the Control Panel and locate the task bar.…
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing Windows 10
- Upgrading Windows 10
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Provisioning with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
4. Perform Post Installation Tasks
5. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.