Configure regional and language support, including time and currency formats, location, input methods, and even which day should be considered the first day of the week. For global users, add additional clocks to manage time zones.
- [Instructor} Windows Offers several ways … to customize the operating system … to support just about any kind of user. … Here I'll discuss a specific subset of users, … specifically those that travel internationally … or work in different regions of the world remotely. … These global travelers often need to change … time and currency formats to relate … to clients and their surroundings. … They'll need additional clocks to make it easier … to move among time zones and to calculate … what time it is in other areas of the world. … They may also want to change the language that Windows … uses when giving presentations in other countries. … You can access these options and others … from control panel for now, but be aware that as … time passes, Microsoft will move most if not … all of these options to the settings window. … To get to control panel, type control panel … on the task bar and click it in the results. … Now click, clock and region. … Let's take a look at a few of these. … I'll start by creating an additional clock. …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Configure and Support Core Serviceswith Joli Ballew2h 56m Intermediate
Windows 10: Manage and Maintain Windows 10with Joli Ballew2h 29m Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.