Join James Gonzalez for an in-depth discussion in this video Configure OneDrive: Part 2, part of Windows 10: Configure Storage.
- [Instructor] Continuing from the previous movie,…my review of Microsoft OneDrive,…the first step to using OneDrive is to add files to your…OneDrive account.…Now you're going to do this as you would to any other…folder or flash drive on your computer.…You can drag files here,…notice that I have the File Explorer open,…and OneDrive has an icon.…I can simply right-click on a folder,…and I can cut, copy it, delete it, rename it,…as you would any other folder.…You can also, if I extend this out here,…click on a folder, go to the Home tab,…and notice that I can create a new sub-folder,…I can delete it,…just as you would any other file or folder in the…Explorer.…
Now you can also do this from the OneDrive website.…Notice there's an Upload button.…So I can upload files to any of these folders here.…You can also drag and drop files and folders.…So to do that, let me bring up some sample files here.…And simply grab it, drop it wherever you want it,…and it's going to copy it to that folder,…and in addition to these two methods,…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
- Enabling disk write caching
- Creating spanned and striped volumes
- Configuring Storage Spaces
- Configuring OneDrive
- Enabling USB drives
- Clearing caches
- Fixing drives
- Troubleshooting OneDrive
- Encrypting files with EFS
- Encrypting volumes and drives with BitLocker
- Configuring share permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Storage
2. Troubleshoot Storage Issues
3. Configure Encryption
4. Configure Share Permissions
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.