Configure how you'd like to use Microsoft Edge and choose a theme and configure Home pages. Choose how to open new tabs and the default reading view. Configure advanced settings having to do with the pop-up blocker, privacy, tracking requests, search engine, SmartScreen filter, and more. Configure Microsoft Edge to be the default web browser for Windows 10 or not.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Edge ships with Windows 10, … and is incorporated into the operating system. … It's a web browser. … It's like other browsers you have used, … but there are some settings to configure … to get the most from it. … That's all we'll look at here. … You can open Edge from the taskbar … by clicking the big blue E. … If you don't see the Edge icon, though, … you can always search for it in the search window … and click it in the results. … By default, in Windows 10, … this is the web browser that will open … when you click web links and emails, … and in documents and other places. … To get to the settings for Edge, … click the three dots in the top right corner … of the interface and click Settings. … For now, click the pushpin icon to pin the pane. … Click under Choose a Theme … to see what the Dark theme looks like. … This is the first option in the Settings box. … If you like it, go ahead and leave it. … If not, you can switch it back. … You might want to experiment with the setting …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Configure and Support Core Serviceswith Joli Ballew2h 56m Intermediate
Windows 10: Manage and Maintain Windows 10with Joli Ballew2h 29m Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.