Configure how you'd like to use Internet Explorer, and configure Home pages. Configure advanced settings having to do with the pop-up blocker, privacy, tracking requests, SmartScreen filter, and more. Configure Internet Explorer to be the default web browser for Windows 10 (or not). Explore ways to manage add-ons.
- [Narrator] Internet Explorer still ships with Windows…even though you might not know that right off hand…because there's no icon for it on the taskbar.…If you've always used IE and want…to use it again now though, you can.…It's available.…I'll open Internet Explorer by searching for it…from the taskbar and clicking it in the results.…You can always right-click this entry…and click Pin to taskbar…if you'd like to make it available there.…You may notice that IE has evolved,…including looking a little cleaner and a little leaner.…
But you still use it like you always have.…It's configured with default settings of course,…and you can change these settings…to meet your personal needs and preferences.…Before we dig into any actual settings though,…note that one of the big differences…between Microsoft's new web browser, Microsoft Edge,…and this one Internet Explorer,…is that IE still offers those additional toolbars…you might have always enjoyed using,…but can't find in most web browsers anymore.…You can add them to IE now…
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing Windows 10
- Upgrading Windows 10
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Provisioning with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
4. Perform Post Installation Tasks
5. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.