Install the Hyper-V Manager and associated Hyper-V technologies. Explore Hyper-V Settings including but not limited to: the location of virtual hard disks and virtual machines, the GPU used, storage migration settings, whether or not to use the keyboard and mouse on the virtual machine, to use or not use Enhanced Session mode, and to reset checkboxes.
- [Narrator] If you've never created … a virtual machine, it's likely you've never used … the Hyper-V Manager available in Windows 10 Pro, … Education, and Enterprise. … It's only configurable on computers that meet … the hardware requirements. … The Hyper-V Manager is where you configure … the settings for the virtual machines you create. … I talked about the requirements … for supporting Hyper-V in another video, … but you can see if the machine you're working on … has a hypervisor pretty easily. … Just open a command prompt and type … systeminfo.exe and press enter. … At the bottom of the list you might see this entry, … Hyper-V requirements. … Here are the Hyper-V requirements shown … on my machine. … Since all the answers here are yes, … this machine is compatible, and we're ready to go. … I'll type exit to close. … Now you'll need to install the Hyper-V tools … if you haven't already. … In the search window, type turn windows features … on or off, and select it in the results. …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Configure and Support Core Serviceswith Joli Ballew2h 56m Intermediate
Windows 10: Manage and Maintain Windows 10with Joli Ballew2h 29m Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.