Examine client needs and then choose the appropriate Windows 10 edition from Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, Enterprise LTSB, Education, Mobile, and Mobile Enterprise.
- [Narrator] Part of the Windows 10 installation process…is to determine what edition of Windows 10…you want to install.…There are several to choose from,…but Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro…are by far the most popular.…Both can be installed as upgrades or clean…depending on the scenario.…In general terms, home users do well with Windows 10 Home…because most home users need to do general computing tasks…like access the internet, manage email,…create documents, and manage data.…
They may also acquire and manage media…and edit photos and videos.…You can access the option to purchase Windows 10 Home…from Microsoft's website.…On the other hand, most small to medium-sized business users…need more features than those available in Windows Home.…For instance, these users might need to join a domain…or apply a BitLocker encryption to their devices,…both features which are not available in Windows 10 Home…but included in Windows 10 Pro.…You can access the option to purchase Windows 10 Pro…from Microsoft's website.…
There is one more popular edition: Windows 10 Enterprise.…
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing Windows 10
- Upgrading Windows 10
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Provisioning with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
4. Perform Post Installation Tasks
5. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.