This video shows how to quickly check the size of a file or folder and retrieve other information about files on your storage drive.
- [Instructor] There are a few ways to check the size … and other important information about files and folders. … In File Explorer, go to the View Ribbon. … Then switch to the Tiles View, … the Content View, or the Details View. … The file size will be listed for each individual files. … But the file size is not listed for folders. … To see the size of a folder … or to see other important information, … right-click on it, then go to Properties. … You'll see the size here, even for folders, … as well as other important information. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.