If you need to save a webpage or document and preserve the exact layout and look of the page as it appears on screen, you can print to PDF. Instead of printing to a physical page, you can print something and save it as a PDF file that you can keep for later.
- [Instructor] You can check the battery level … of some Bluetooth devices to see … if it's time to recharge them. … Go to Settings. … To the Devices category. … To Bluetooth and Other Devices. … You'll see a list of all of the Bluetooth devices … connected to your computer. … Some of your Bluetooth devices will show a percentage. … This is the current battery level. … Just be aware that not all Bluetooth devices … support this feature. … Notice how my Bluetooth keyboard shows a percentage, … but my Bluetooth mouse does not. … This is a fairly new feature … that only works on some newer Bluetooth accessories. … You should check here to see … if Windows displays the level for your devices. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.