Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Chapter 4 review, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Instructor] All right, let's review…what we talked about in securing your device.…We talked about Windows 10 security,…the fact that it's full-on Windows 10 so you have ACLs,…soon you'll have Secure Boot and BitLocker.…Next up, we talked about a production plan,…thinking about things like firmware update…and custom security and key storage,…just how are you going to get from prototype to production.…Then we talked about device provisioning,…how to create a unique ID for your device,…how to make sure that you think about…when you move to a production environment…that you're going to have to potentially create…custom tools for the manufacturing line to use.…
So understand that even though your product may be finished,…you may have to create tools that will provision…the instances of your product that will end up…being used by the people on the production line.…And finally, we talked about firmware update…and a number of different mechanisms for doing that,…downloading the code directly using tools,…having your device phone home,…
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.