Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Chapter 3 review, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 1: Installation and Basic Connection.
- [Instructor] All right, now we've gone through…the beginnings of developing IoT apps.…You understand how to use Visual Studio…and the IoT Dashboard and Device Portal,…so let's review what we've done in this section.…We explored the Microsoft tools.…As I mentioned, Visual Studio 2015,…IoT Dashboard, the Device Portal,…remote access, and PowerShell.…We built a UX, deployed it and tested it…on our Raspberry Pi, and we also…built a headless app, essentially Blinky,…but as a background service.…All right, next up, we're going to talk…about prototyping your project and next steps,…and I also hope you will join me…in the advanced course, where we take…all of this learning we've done here,…and actually create a product.…
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT in action
- Selecting a hardware platform
- Choosing sensors and effectors
- Installing the IoT Core Dashboard and Windows 10 IoT
- Configuring Raspberry Pi hardware
- Installing Sense HAT, an add-on board for Raspberry Pi
- Creating a UX with XAML
- Prototyping a product
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
1. Gather Required Resources
2. Install Windows IoT Core
3. Developing IoT Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.