Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Chapter 3 review, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Instructor] The guts of WeatherWare 1.0 are done now.…Let's review what we did in the cloud space.…We've reviewed our cloud options,…talking about Azure, AWS, and IoT-specific things,…decided to choose Azure 'cause it makes sense…for a Microsoft project.…We created an Azure account…and connected to the Azure IoT Hub that we created.…And then we modified our code to send data to Azure…and receive data from Azure…by implementing that connected service for IoT Hub v6,…and then using its facilities,…modifying the code it generated…to automatically connect to our hub and to our device.…
All right, next up we're going to talk…about securing your device.…
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.