Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Chapter 1 review, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 1: Installation and Basic Connection.
- [Instructor] Okay, we've come to the end…of the first session, so let's take a look…at what we've learned so far.…We've explored the various IoT editions of Windows 10.…We're going to be using Windows 10 IoT Core for this course,…and we've talked about the hardware…that we're going to use.…We looked at Raspberry Pi and Intel Joule and so forth.…We're going to use the Raspberry Pi for this course.…And then we talked about sensors and effectors,…and various ways to connect them up…to our Raspberry Pi.…Next up, we'll start looking at installation,…how to get the bits for Windows,…and boot Windows 10 IoT Core on the Raspberry Pi.…
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT in action
- Selecting a hardware platform
- Choosing sensors and effectors
- Installing the IoT Core Dashboard and Windows 10 IoT
- Configuring Raspberry Pi hardware
- Installing Sense HAT, an add-on board for Raspberry Pi
- Creating a UX with XAML
- Prototyping a product
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
1. Gather Required Resources
2. Install Windows IoT Core
3. Developing IoT Apps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.