- [Instructor] For your challenge,…I want you to open up the Exercise File's Plan A folder,…it's found inside the Secret Plans folder.…Now inside the Plan A folder, you're gonna find…several CSV, or Comma Separated Value, files.…Your task is to rename each one as shown here.…So sh gets renamed as Raw Data 1,…me as Raw Data 2, and ab as Raw Data 3.…Then you're gonna take all those files you just renamed,…and you're going to move them…into the Raw Data folder.…
This challenge should take you…less than five minutes to complete.…
- Recall which tab to select to see additional details about files and folders.
- Determine the hierarchy of folders.
- Explain how to create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Summarize the steps taken to add files from a folder to the Documents library.
- Recognize the benefits of file compression.
- List three common storage device formats.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understand File Basics
2. Organize Projects
3. Control Mass Storage
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.