Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Creating an archive, part of Windows 10: Organizing Files and Folders.
(bright music)…- [Instructor] For this challenge,…you are to create an archive.…Compress all the files in the Doodles folder.…Name that archive Doodles Upload.…Now when you're done creating the archive, open it,…and remove the Man Doodle file from the archive.…It should take you less than five minutes…to complete this challenge.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Recall which tab to select to see additional details about files and folders.
- Determine the hierarchy of folders.
- Explain how to create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Summarize the steps taken to add files from a folder to the Documents library.
- Recognize the benefits of file compression.
- List three common storage device formats.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Understand File Basics
2. Organize Projects
3. Control Mass Storage
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.