Windows has a feature called clipboard history that lets you copy multiple items to the clipboard. Later, you can preview several items that you've copied recently and you can decide which of the items on the list you want to paste.
- [Instructor] You can cancel a print job … if there's a problem with the printing process. … Start by printing some page. … If your computer or printer has a problem … with this print job, you will see a notification. … Click this notification … or go to Settings, … Devices, … to Printer and scanners. … Select your printer, … and choose Open queue. … You should see the stalled print job in this queue. … Next, you should turn your printer off. … This helps to clear tasks … that are already in the printer's memory. … Select the print job in the queue, … go to the Document menu and choose Cancel. … Confirm that you want to cancel that document. … This will take some time to delete the print job. … At this point, you can address the problem with your printer … and try to print the document again later. … Some printers work differently. … This process will work to clear print tasks … in most situations. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.