Review the many Windows 10 built-in troubleshooters that can help with resolving network issues.
- [Narrator] When troubleshooting network issues,…you typically won't have remote connection…to the troublesome PC because the user…won't have a network connection.…Therefore, unless you're able to visit the user in person,…you will need to talk through the issues over the telephone.…Effectively, you're working blind with the user…and this can be hard.…Microsoft have thought of this and have produced…several built-in network troubleshooting wizards…for you to let your users use,…either under your guidance or alone.…Windows 10 includes many built-in troubleshooters…that are accessed via the settings app.…
You should review the troubleshooters as some of them…are very good at resolving issues with users PCs.…When a troubleshooter starts, it is interactive…and will check for errors and make suggestions…on how to fix a problem if one is discovered.…Whenever a PC encounters a problem,…such as being unable to connect to the internet…or a duplicate IP address is found,…there should be a network troubleshooter that you can use.…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.