In this video I provide tips for configuring and using Azure RemoteApp most productively.
- [Voiceover] In this video I provide some tips for…configuring and using Azure RemoteApp most productively.…Let's start with connectivity issues.…You wanna use the latest client version of RemoteApp.…Older clients can cause some connectivity issues or…other degraded experiences, enabling automatic application…updates for your devices will ensure that the latest…client is always installed.…You also want to use the most stable and reliable…Internet connections available.…
Use only supported proxy connections for optimal…connectivity performance.…Proxy or proxy server is basically another computer…which serves as a hub through which…Internet requests are processed.…Regarding applications, you always want to save…and close remote applications when…you're done with the application.…Failure to close open applications…could result in data loss.…You also want to validate custom applications before…using them in Azure RemoteApp.…
Validating the apps on your image ensures they'll work…on a multi-session platform and don't consume unnecessary…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.