Join James Gonzalez for an in-depth discussion in this video Before you start, part of Windows 10: Manage Apps.
- [Voiceover] For this course, you'll need a Microsoft email address or will need to sign up for one. For this course, I use Outlook and Hotmail accounts and either one should work well for you. I also use an Android phone for some of my demos. For these, you could use an iOS or Windows phone but I do provide specific demonstrations on Android. You should also be a bit familiar with the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and how to install software and change system settings on your phone.
It'd also be helpful to have a second computer system or device so you can see how users will experience some of the software you'll figure in the course. You should also be familiar with basic networking concepts and have an external drive or enough space on your system to save very large files.
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.