Configure the Azure services for our backend using the Azure portal.
- [Instructor] Once you have created your free Azure…account, let's sign into the Azure portal…at portal.azure.com, and configure the two services…we will need for our app.…This will be your Azure hub for all of the services…you create with your new Azure account.…This is also where we will create and configure…our new services now.…To create a new service, we will select new…in the top left.…We will then select web and mobile and then mobile app.…Give your mobile app a unique name.…I'll call mine to do together.…
If you have more than one Azure subscription,…make sure you select the right one.…If you just created your free account,…you should see the new free subscription here.…I'm going to choose to create a new resource group…as well, which is a collection of Azure resources…that helps you stay organized.…I'll call mine to do together.…Typically I create a new resource group…for each app I build just for convenience.…Next I'll create a new app service plan.…Selecting an app service plan is choosing the amount…
- Working with .NET for UWP app development
- Establishing application architecture
- Configuring Azure services
- Configuring the mobile app service backend
- Testing and publishing the service backend
- Using Facebook authentication
- Using XAML
- Client server abstraction API
- Using the UWP community toolkit
- Styling app views
- Creating adaptive views
- Testing an app for multiple user accounts
- Publishing to the Windows Store
- Sideloading app packages
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Before We Get Started
2. Build the Backend
3. Build the UWP App
4. Polish and Publish the App
Sideloading App packages2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.