In this third part in a series, I continue my overview of the Azure RemoteApp cloud service where I perform a simple cloud creation, collection and deployment.
- [Voiceover] Continuing my overview…of the Azure RemoteApp Deployment…from the previous video, at this point,…you've installed the Azure RemoteApp Cloud Deployment,…you've published some apps and set up some users.…Now let's look at this from the user's perspective.…As a user of this collection, you would now…install the application for your device…and input your credentials.…Put in your password log in to finish signing on,…and then RemoteApp will tell me which invites…I've associated with my email address.…
I would choose which invites that I want.…And then I would go ahead and run any of the published apps.…We would start by installing the client.…Again, there are clients for Windows,…Mac OS X, Android, and iPhones.…I'm on a Windows machine, so I'm going to download…the Windows application.…Go ahead and click on Install here.…This may take several minutes.…Welcome to Azure RemoteApp.…
Azure RemoteApp helps you use your work apps…from your phone, tablet, or computer.…Click on Getting Started.…This is the Microsoft account for the users…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.