In this first part in a series, I walk through an overview of the Azure RemoteApp cloud service by creating a simple deployment. Provisioning, and basic setup steps are covered.
- [Voiceover] Let me give you an overview…of the RemoteApp Service by provisioning…or creating a simple deployment.…There are five steps to this.…First thing we'll do is create a collection.…Then I'll demonstrate how to publish…RemoteApp programs.…Then we'll configure user access.…Then install the Remote Desktop client.…What we'll do here is send the URL so the user can…download and install the correct Remote…Desktop client, and then we'll go ahead…and start using the apps.…
Let's start by creating a collection.…The collection serves as a container for your…apps and users, each collection is based…on an image and you can create your own image…or use one provided with your subscription.…For this tutorial I'm going to use the Office 2013…trial image, it'll contain all the apps that I…want to share.…So once you're signed in to the Azure Management…portal and you have your RemoteApp account,…it's gonna take us just five clicks to create…a new cloud deployment.…So from the Azure portal, click on the Browse…button here at the bottom, and let's browse…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.