In this video, I'll talk about how to use RemoteApp with Office365 accounts.
- [Voiceover] Let me now review a bit about how Azure…RemoteApp users can use their Office 365 accounts.…Users that already have an Office 365 subscription…can use their same user license on many different platforms…and environments including the Azure Cloud.…Azure active directory stores your usernames…and passwords used to access Office 365 services.…Each Office 365 ProPlus user license…lets a single user activate Office applications…on up to five computers plus tablets and phones.…
Each activation is registered with the user…until they deactivate Office on their device.…Note that not all plans include Office 365 ProPlus.…For example, the Office 365 business plan does not.…If your plan doesn't, consider upgrading…to a plan that does.…For example, Office 365 Education E3 does.…Using your Office 365 subscription…is the only way to bring your Office applications…into Azure RemoteApp.…
In fact this is the best practice…since most users prefer to use the same directory…with their Azure RemoteApp.…If you aren't applying RemoteApp,…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.