Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Assemble your prototype, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Instructor] It's time to start putting…the pieces together, so let's assemble the prototype.…First, we'll install Windows on an SD card.…We'll configure Windows, we'll install the Sense HAT,…and then we'll test it with the C# library,…Rpi.SenseHat that we can acquire from Github.…If you need more detail on how to set up…to install Windows and configure Windows,…please take a look at my other course,…IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core,…available here on LinkedIn Learning.…You'll need to get a copy of Visual Studio,…and you can get that here from visualstudio.com/downloads.…
Everything we're doing here will work…with Visual Studio Community, which is free.…Once you've got that installed,…now you need to use the IoT Dashboard,…and the easiest way, if you don't have the IoT Dashboard,…start here at windowsondevices.com.…Click Get Started, scroll down to Raspberry Pi,…scroll down and say, Install on my SD card.…One more time, scroll down and say standard IoT Core.…Click Next.…And then as you scroll down here, here's the download button…
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Beginner
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.