Review the Advanced startup options and Recovery Environment. Learn how to perform a system restore.
- [Instructor] Several of the procedures…that will carry out fixing boot…issues in Windows 10 will be performed…by accessing the advanced boot options.…You need to be familiar…with the advanced boot options in Windows 10.…We can access the advanced startup options…from the troubleshooting menu,…in the Windows recovery environment.…We can use the advanced troubleshooting mode options…to resolve startup issues,…and also to recover and restore Windows 10.…They have a several options available.…These include, system restore,…system image recovery,…startup repair, command prompt,…startup settings, and go back to the previous build.…
And if your system has a UEFI motherboard,…you'll also be offered an additional option,…the UEFI firmware settings,…which can be used to modify your UEFI settings.…If you are experiencing boot issues,…this may be due to a recent Windows update,…device driver update, or malware infection.…You can use system restore if you've already turned…on system protection in Windows 10,…and have restore points created.…
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.