Learn about resolving app compatibility using application compatibility tools.
- [Instructor] To help discover and remediate…compatibility issues, there are four…application compatibility tools available.…Three that you can install locally,…and one which is cloud-based.…These tools gather data about…your current installed applications,…allow you to analyze the data…to check for compatibility issues,…and then help you resolve compatibility problems.…Most of the functionality included…in the application compatibility toolkit…has been moved to Windows Analytics,…which is a free cloud-only service.…
Windows Analytics uses an agent installed on Windows 10…to gather diagnostic data.…Together with Windows Analytics, Upgrade Readiness…feeds data to the Microsoft Operations Management Suite…which is then analyzed using…the Azure Log Analytics Engine.…Within the Windows Analytics Suite…contained in the Microsoft Operations Management Suite,…you can use the upgrade readiness information…for your computers to gain guidance and insight…into application and driver compatibility issues…and then resolve them.…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.