Now that the Intune account is set up, I'll add users to the account.
- [Voiceover] Once you've set up your Intune account…the first thing you wanna do is add users,…so in this video I demonstrate how to add users to Intune.…If you're not already logged into the Office 365 admin…go ahead and do so at the portal.office.com website…and sign on.…There are two ways to add users in Intune.…You can integrate with your on premises' active directory…to sync your users to the cloud,…or since you're working with a trial version…you can create your users directly in the cloud…which is what I'm going to demonstrate here.…
First move over to the Intune admin console…by going to "Admin centers" and then choosing "Intune."…You may need to log in again…and the reason for the log in is we're moving…from the Office 365 portal over to the Intune…management console so sometimes you'll need to…add your credentials again.…So from the admin console, click on the "Groups" tab,…over here to the left,…and from the task pane over on the right…click "Add users" and then one more time…click on the plus button "Add a user"…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.