AuthorScott M Burrell
- Installing root and subordinate certificate authorities
- Revoking certificates
- Configuring an online responder
- Managing certificate templates
- Renewing certificates
- Archiving private keys
- Using smart cards
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Scott] Hello, this is Scott Burrell, and I would like to welcome you to this course on the certificate server in Windows Server 2016. In this course, we'll be planning, installing, and troubleshooting Active Directory certificate services. You will hear the why and see the how of creating a hierarchy to issue needed certificates for your own business environment. We'll discuss certificate servers in and out of Active Directory domains, and even discuss how to use a certificate authority that's rarely even powered on.
At the end, we'll put all of this together to automatically issue user certificates and also to improve log on security by the use of certificates on smart cards. Let's get started.
1. Installing and Managing Active Directory Certificate Services
2. Revoking Certificates
3. Managing Certificate Enrollment
4. Using Smart Cards
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.