AuthorScott M Burrell
- Installing Windows Admin Center (WAC)
- Managing Windows with WAC and PowerShell
- Using PowerShell remoting
- Monitoring the health of Windows 2019 servers
- Capturing real-time performance data
- Protecting networks with Windows Defender ATP
- Windows updates on Server 2019
- Selecting updates to distribute
Skill Level Beginner
- [Scott] The least used key on my key ring is the one to the server room and that's the way it's supposed to be. Once the hardware is in place and the operating system is installed, keeping the servers in peak running condition can all be done from somewhere else. New tools like the Windows Admin Center combined with a powerful scripting environment and cloud-based solutions allow you to manage, monitor and maintain your servers like never before. In this course, we're going to take a look at and try out some of these new tools as well some of the conventional management solutions.
Hi, I'm Scott Burrell and I'm looking forward to helping you put away your server room key and be even more effective in taking care of your Windows Servers.
What you should already know2m 15s
1. Managing Windows 2019 Servers
2. Monitoring the Health of Windows 2019 Servers
3. Monitoring Server Security
Creating an ATP tenant4m 11s
4. Maintaining Windows 2019 Servers
Next steps2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.