- Configuring File Server Resource Manager
- Configuring quotas
- Configuring file screens and reports
- Configuring Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS namesakes and DFS replication
- Encrypting files using the Encrypting File System
- Auditing file access
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Ed] Hi, I'm Ed Liberman. Maintaining efficient file services environments has been a major part of enterprise computing for a number of decades. And continues to be an absolute necessity today. In this course we'll start off by taking a look at a convenient capacity management tool called the file server resource manager. Then we'll see how to provide redundancy and fault tolerance to our data in the enterprise, using the distributed file system or DFS.
After that we'll talk about a couple different ways to help keep our data secure. So let's get started.