- Explore the features of DHCP through an overview.
- Recognize the steps of installing the DHCP server role.
- Break down how to configure DHCP scopes.
- Discover the elements of DHCP scopes.
- Identify the way in which a user configures DHCP options.
- Examine how to manage the DHCP database.
- Recognize the ways to troubleshoot in DHCP.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Ed] Hi, I'm Ed Liberman. DHCP has been a major part of Windows deployments since the early days of computer networking, and continues to be heavily used today. DHCP helps network administrators make the deployment of network configurations more efficient and reliable. In this course, I will explain how to deploy the DHCP server role, as well as go over some of the configuration settings. Then, you'll see how to manage, secure, and troubleshoot DHCP, and after that, we'll go through a couple of advanced features, including DHCP failover, and working in a routed environment.
So let's get started.