AuthorScott M Burrell
- Installing and configuring AD FS
- Configuring multi-factor authentication
- Integrating Azure, Office 365, devices, and Microsoft Passport
- Implementing Web App Proxy (WAP)
- Installing and configuring AD Rights Management Service
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Scott] Hi, I'm Scott Burrell, and I would like to welcome you to this course on active directory federation services in Windows Server 2016. We live in a world of data, and when it comes time to share your data, you want to control who can access it and how. Once you've granted permissions to a username and password, how do you know that the person reading your business strategy over the internet is the person they say they are? We will explore claims-based authentication between organizations, federation with Microsoft's online services, web application proxies, and a service that can put a stop to leaked documents.
This is pretty important stuff, so let's get started.
Windows Server 2016: High Availabilitywith Robert McMillen2h 22m Intermediate
Windows Server 2016: File Serviceswith Ed Liberman1h 53m Intermediate
1. Install and Configure Active Directory Federation Services
2. Configure Authentication Policies
3. Implement Web Application Proxy
4. Install and Configure Active Directory Rights Management Services
Next steps1m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.