Join Ed Liberman for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Windows Server 2012 R2: Manage Group Policy.
- [Voiceover] I hope you've enjoyed finding out…about managing group policy…as much as I've enjoyed showing you.…If you want to learn more…about Windows Server 2012 and Group Policy,…please explore our library…as we have a number of courses to help you.…See you next time.…
In this course, author Ed Liberman uses Windows Server 2012 R2 to demonstrate what Group Policy is and how to use it effectively. He shows how to configure Group Policy processing, adjust settings and preferences, and troubleshoot Group Policy problems and conflicts as they arise.
Note: This course maps to the Configure and Manage Group Policy domain for MCSA Exam 70-411, Administering Windows Server 2012.
- Configuring Group Policy processing
- Configuring inheritance blocking and enforced passwords
- Configuring security filtering
- Configuring loopback processing and slow-link processing
- Forcing Group Policy updates
- Adjusting settings and preferences
- Backing up Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Managing software with Group Policy