Join Ed Liberman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Securing Windows Server 2019.
- [Teacher] In this course, I don't have any specific prerequisites that you must have. I am expecting that you should have at least some level of experience with Windows Server products, and even better would be with Windows Server 2019. Now as far as the demonstrations go, while on my screen here you'll see that I do have a number of different machines, there's only two that you need to follow along. The only two I'm going to use are LH-DC-1 and LH-SVR-1. If you want to set it up, it's just simply Windows Server 2019 with one server being a domain controller and the other being a member server of that domain. That's all you need to be able to go ahead and follow along with this course.
- Implementing the Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Protecting your servers from malware
- Common network threats
- Implementing IPsec
- Securing file services
- Delegating privileges
- Configuring account lockout policies
- Managing advanced audit policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows Server 2019: Implementing Group Policywith Ed Liberman1h 25m Intermediate
Windows Server 2019 Essential Trainingwith Scott M Burrell3h 18m Intermediate
Learning Cryptography and Network Securitywith Lisa Bock1h 45m Intermediate
1. Server Hardening
2. Secure the Network
3. Secure File Services
4. Manage Privileged Identities
5. Configure Advanced Audit Policies
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.