Join Timothy Pintello for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Creating and Managing Group Policy for Windows Server 2012.
- In this course, we are going to use a preconfigured domain controller and a stand-alone server. If you wish to follow along with the demonstrations, you need to have these servers set up for your own use. If you have any questions before or during the course about installing servers or transfers into the main controllers, I'd recommend you review the information in the course, Basic Installation of Configuration of Windows Server 2012.
- Configuring the Group Policy central store
- Configuring Group Policy settings
- Setting GPO states
- Setting up security policies
- Configuring user rights
- Configuring local users and groups
- Configuring software restriction rules
- Configuring Windows Firewall
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Managing Group Policy Objects
2. Configuring Security Policies
3. Configuring Application Restricting Policies
4. Configuring Windows Firewall
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.