Learn how to install, configure, and work with Hyper-V in Windows Server 2016. This course maps to the third domain of Exam 70-743, Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016—Implement Hyper-V.
- [Ed] Hi, I'm Ed Liberman. Virtualization has quickly become a regular component of today's enterprise networks. Microsoft has provided virtualization capabilities in Windows Server 2016 with Hyper-V. In this course, we'll see how to install the Hyper-V role and configure its settings. Then we'll go in and play around in the Hyper-V Manager and learn how to create virtual machines and the components that go with them. Then I'll wrap things up by showing you how to move virtual machines and storage without any downtime.
So let's get started.
This course maps to the third domain of Exam 70-743, Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016—Implement Hyper-V.
- Installing the Hyper-V role
- Creating virtual switches and virtual machines
- Installing a guest OS
- Managing checkpoints
- Implementing storage migration
- Implementing live migration