Learn how to install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in Windows Server 2016.
- [Ed] Hi, I'm Ed Liberman. Active Directory has been a major part of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems since Windows 2000 server and continues to be used today. Active Directory Domain Services is a crucial component to pretty much all Microsoft networks as it provides necessary identity management. In this course, I will start things off by showing you how to deploy Active Directory Domain Services and then we'll go over some Active Directory administration.
And finally, we'll wrap things up by discussing how to manage Active Directory objects. So let's get started.
- Installing Active Directory Domain Services
- Installing additional domain controllers
- Configuring AD DS permissions
- Managing accounts, groups, and OUs