Make sure your systems are ready when disaster strikes. Learn how to implement business continuity and disaster recovery using Windows Server 2012 R2.
- [Ed] When working with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, disaster recovery and business continuity is crucial when working in an enterprise environment. I'm Ed Liberman, and I've been managing and teaching about Windows Server for about 20 years now. In this course, we'll see how to configure backup and recovery options, which is an important component to data protection. Then we'll take a look at how to configure network load balancing, which provides high availability of TCP/IP services. And finally, we'll wrap things up by talking about failover clustering, which helps make sure that you can provide highly available resources throughout the enterprise.
So let's go.
Note: This course also maps to the Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery domain for MCSA Exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- Understanding data protection
- Configuring NLB
- Configuring failover clustering
- Configuring Cluster-Aware Updating (CAU)
- Failover clustering with Hyper-V