Plan a seamless Window Server 2016 deployment with these tips. Learn how to install and configure Windows Server and vital services such as virtual storage.
- [Instructor] We have a new server operating system from Microsoft, Windows Server 2016. Now, your clients or boss may be asking you the same thing my wife asked me the last time I came home with a new computer: so what's new in this one? What does this do, and why do I want to spend the money on this new product? Well, in this course, we're going to take a look at Windows Server 2016. We're going to look at installing and configuring a server before it's ever put to work. We're going to look at setting its identity, setting up the network configuration and storage, and we're also going to talk about the importance of planning this installation.
And yes, we will take a look at what's new in Server 2016.
AuthorScott M Burrell
- Installing from a disk or image
- Using the Desktop Experience
- Installing Windows Server from a network
- Working with command-line IPv4 vs. IPv6
- NIC teaming
- Managing roles
- Adding features
- Managing storage
- Working with virtual hard disks and remote volumes
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Install
2. Configure Network Environment
3. Manage Roles and Features
4. Manage Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.