Join Timothy Pintello for an in-depth discussion in this video Removing domain controllers, part of Windows Server 2012: Install, Configure, and Administer Active Directory.
- Aside from adding Active Directory main services…with a Domain Controller or upgrading an Active Directory…domain services with a Domain Controller,…you can also remove a Domain Controller.…Removing a Domain Controller can be done…in one of two ways.…First, you can use Removal Roles and Feature Wizard…found in the server manager.…Alternatively, you can also use PowerShell.…If you choose to use PowerShell,…the command you'll need to use is…Uninstall-ADDSDomainController…space -ForceRemoval…space -LocalAdministratorPassword…space the password space -Force.…
- Recall how to remove a domain controller from a domain.
- Explain how to create users.
- Describe what’s needed to access a domain.
- Cite the role of the administrator.
- Identify the reasons for registering a domain controller.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Installing Domain Servers
2. Creating and Managing Users and Computers in Active Directory
3. Creating and Managing Groups and Organizational Units in Active Directory
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.